Machabeng College/International School of Lesotho
effective August 2019
Machabeng College – International School of Lesotho is an English Medium School, which opened in 1977 in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training in Lesotho. Machabeng College is located in Maseru, the Capital City of Lesotho, and is at a walking distance from the CBD.
Machabeng College is a full accredited international institution of learning. The school is accredited by Council of International School (CIS), New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA). It offers the British National Curriculum in the Lower School, IGCSE in the Middle School and then the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP). It is open to all academically qualified students, regardless of religious affiliation or nation of origin.
- Candidates should demonstrate proficiency in school leadership as well as expected current standards and indicators for a Head of School accredited by CIS, NEASC and AISA that offers both IGCSE and IB Diploma qualifications.
- Minimum Qualification: Masters Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years in a leadership position of a school
Candidates should send the following by email or hard copy:
- A letter of application, no longer than two sides of A4, explaining his/her strengths as a candidate and why they are interested in this particular position
- A detailed, current resume
- A one-page statement outlining educational beliefs and leadership style
- A one-page statement outlining beliefs and understanding of child protecton code in an International School
- A one-page list of referees (minimum of three) with contact details – phone numbers and email addresses
- Latest copy of Medical Certificate
For the detailed job description and any further relevant information please visit: machcoll www.machcoll.co.ls
28 February 2019