Sreenidhi International School
Primary School Principal & PYP Coordinator (dual role)
effective September 2019
The main responsibilities of the PYP Coordinator are to lead and manage coherent implementation of the Programme of Inquiry (PoI) across the Primary School from Early Years1 to PYP5, and to be an effective, compassionate, motivated leader who engages PYP faculty to pursue continual professional development to improve collaborative planning, student inquiry, teaching and learning practices, differentiation strategies, relevant formative and summative assessment techniques, digital reporting measures, international-mindedness, digital literacy, and pastoral care mindfulness.
The main responsibilities for the Primary School (PS) Principal are to support the Head of School to embody, articulate and deliver the School’s Mission; to implement IB philosophy, standards, and practices pertaining to the PYP; and to ensure all School policies, procedures, practices, and decision-making align with these governing principles. The PS Principal shall be a compassionate, dynamic and effective leader who coordinates the PYP Professional Learning Community and engages faculty to pursue continual development; who manages the holistic development of Primary students, and who delivers informative, timely communications to parents and all stakeholders to ensure smooth operations of the Primary School.
The PS Principal is expected to serve as an exemplary role model in the School community, embodying and articulating the IB Learner Profile attributes and fostering a positive affirming school culture that values creative thinking, innovation, inspired leadership, problem-solving and open communications to address issues and challenges.
The PS Principal shall also work closely with the Head of School, Senior Leadership and Pedagogical Leadership Teams to develop, implement and execute the School’s strategic plan and vision.
- Master's degree in Education; Bachelors degree in a teachable subject with Post-Graduate Diploma in Education will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience within the Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience as a Primary School Principal
- Strong organizational abilities and initiative
- CIS and NEASC experience will be viewed favorably.
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Annual flight to the home of record
- Annual IB Professional Development
- Transportation to/from School
- Medical insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Fully funded tuition fees for expat children's education.
Qualified candidates should email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than August 31, 2019:
1. Letter of Introduction with recent photograph
2. CV listing academic qualifications, teaching experience particularly with the IB workshops completed
3. Names of three professional referees who are direct supervisors, specifying their designation, e-mail, and mobile number
Skype interviews will be arranged as applications are received. Hiring for this position will proceed once a suitable candidate is identified.
31 August 2019
Ramanpreet Kaur, Head of Human Resources