WE SUPPORT OUR CANDIDATES
Whether you are a new education graduate at the start of your career, an experienced teacher, an aspiring principal, or even an experienced school leader, we can help you take the next step. We are truly invested in your success!
Our personalized approach includes devoting time in getting to know you and your motivation for teaching internationally. As a result, we will provide you with personalized career guidance while sharing relevant knowledge about our schools as you search for the right position.
Our member schools contract with us to fill their positions. After we learn about the position we will contact you if you are a good fit for the role. We take the time to tell you more about the school, what they need and discuss your interest in learning more.
Join our mailing list now so we can share open positions with you.
When you work with CIS, we will:
- Contact you when we have a position that you might be interested in and share what we know about the school and role.
- Make sure your portfolio is complete and at the highest standards before it is shared with a school.
- We ask tough questions to help you think critically about your candidacy and present yourself positively.
- We verify your references so the school can hear feedback from those who know you.
- We help you obtain full criminal background check documentation, essential to the hiring process.
- Invite you to attend our networking and professional development events.