CIS IS A MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY...
...working collaboratively to shape international education through professional services to schools, higher education institutions, and individuals.
We hope you will join us for the 4th annual CIS-EARCOS Institute on Higher Education Admission and Guidance in beautiful Bangkok! Following highly successful gatherings in the past three years, the 2018 institute promises a dynamic and intimate atmosphere where you can network with CIS and EARCOS member schools and admission professionals from universities around the world.
This event is open to all CIS member universities and CIS and EARCOS member schools. In addition, guidance counsellors working in K-12 schools are welcome to register for the institute.
At the 2018 Institute, you can expect to:
- exchange ideas about supporting international student mobility
- learn about regional developments, trends, and other topics related to students who aspire to study internationally
- establish key connections in the region
The two-day event includes general sessions and fairs for both universities and schools. This is the perfect opportunity to engage in deep learning and build lasting relationships at one energetic event.
Here is what a few of our attendees of last year’s institute said about the event:
- ‘This is my favorite conference! I love the size, the location, the people. When I leave this conference, I am refreshed, inspired and ready to take on challenges!;
- ‘This regional institute was excellent to attend, as it was smaller, more manageable, and relevantly timed. Because of how manageable it was, I was able to speak longer with the people I needed to have discussions with, as well as learn more collaboratively with the people I was in sessions with. Way to go on the organization and holding of a superb professional development opportunity.’
- ‘Thank you for another amazing event! This was the second year I attended, and I'm so glad I did. The size, location, sessions, and organization are all things that make this conference the one I look forward to. Thank you!’