CHILD PROTECTION deep dive WORKSHOP | BEIJING
Dates: 23 - 24 March 2018
Location: Western Academy of Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
…in-depth training for those who have completed initial training
Target Audiences and Learning Objectives:
1. Leaders (2 days)
- Day 1 - Implementing a Child Protection Programme: Develop a model for your institution
- Day 2 - Managing Allegations and Investigating abuse
- To guide the establishment of child protection systems within schools
- To learn the importance of access to a multi-disciplinary team of experts
- To effectively manage allegations of abuse and strengthen decision-making
2. All Educators and Specialists (2 Days)
- Day 1 - Delivering Comprehensive Sexuality Education
- Day 2 - Educating Parents / Addressing Abuse in Diverse Cultural Settings
- To develop knowledge and understanding in order to build and deliver culturally-sensitive Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) content to children and young people within international schools
- To increase participants’ understanding, skills and confidence to detect and address disclosures of abuse, neglect or exploitation, in a culturally competent manner
HOW TO REGISTER:
- CIS member: If you are employed at a CIS member school or university, register via the CIS Community Portal to receive the exclusive member event fee.
- CIS affiliated consultant and supporting member: Please register using the link you were sent in your email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Non-member school: If you are currently employed at a K-12/high school that is not a member of CIS, learn how to register.
Monday 7 March 2018
- CIS members - €500.00
- Non-members - €600.00