Broaden your skills and network at the CIS Global Forum. This year’s programme offers over 40 sessions covering a broad spectrum of international admission and guidance topics. Over 800 professionals attend this event to:
- learn about a range of university admission systems around the world
- share ideas about how to support students in the application process
- explore trends in international student recruitment
- master skills to make you more successful in your daily work
- school counsellors can promote their school and students to a broad audience of over 400 university admissions representatives from across the globe
- university admissions representatives enjoy direct access to nearly 400 international school counsellors from around the world.
- have face-to-face time with colleagues from every corner of the globe and build lasting relationships
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity for professional development and networking with university admission and school guidance colleagues from around the world!