|Posted - 6 December 2017||<Back|
ecole internationale de geneve
International School of Geneva
support services teacher/coordinator
effective 1 September 2018
The International School of Geneva has an excellent reputation for the quality of its education and its diverse multicultural environment. Its success is mainly due to the openness and commitment of all its employees.
To complete our team in the Primary School, we are looking for a Support Services Teacher/Coordinator.
The Support Services Programme is designed to the meet the needs of students with light to moderate and moderate to severe learning difficulties who are not able to make progress in the classroom without support. The coordinator oversees and teaches specialised support lessons in this programme.
- Coordinate all aspects of the Support Services Programme (including the task assignment and supervision/appraisal of assistants)
- Liaise closely internally and externally with teachers and support providers.
- Ensure that the school is delivering the highest quality of support and integration
- Proven leadership skills
- Extensive training and experience at the primary level in special educational needs and in working with students with moderate to severe learning difficulties
- Ability to work collaboratively and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in the use of technology in the class setting and knowledgeable about software and applications for SEN students
- PYP training and experience preferred
- Mother tongue English or equivalent level
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Valid teaching qualification
Candidates are invited to submit a CV including 3 references that may be followed up at the point of interview and a covering letter to the attention of Mrs Christelle Lonez, Primary School Principal, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations via our website by 31st December 2017, mentioning the reference number 420 043.
The International School of Geneva is committed to the protection and safety of its students; we rigorously check the employability of potential future collaborators.